Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
ETG performs Environmental Site Assessments according to the
ASTM E 1527-00 Standard Practice.
Often referred to simply as a Phase I, an Environmental Site
Assessment is an evaluation of a parcel of commercial real estate
focused on identifying recognized environmental conditions. It is
intended to permit a user to satisfy one of the requirements of the
innocent landowner defense to CERCLA* liability. In addition to
CERCLA contaminants, petroleum contaminants are also evaluated
under the standard.
ETGs team of environmental professionals has the knowledge and
experience to accurately evaluate commercial properties for this
Our Phase I ESAs include:
- Searches of government records
- Evaluation of maps, photos, deeds, and other documents
- Interviews with owners, occupants, and other key individuals
- A thorough on-site evaluation
- Photographic documentation
- A detailed report of findings, opinions, and recommendations
CERCLA: Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act
Environmental Technical Group, Inc.
7280 Caswell Street
North Syracuse, NY 13212
Copyright © 2004-2007 Environmental Technical Group, Inc. All rights reserved.